Making the Case: Resources
- Reports, fact sheets, and slide sets from the CDC
- Hospital HIV Testing Policies and Practices, A National Survey (PDF)
This summary covers findings of HRET's 2004 survey of U.S. hospitals.
- The HIV/AIDS Epidemic in the United States (PDF)
HIV/AIDS Policy Fact Sheet. The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, November 2006.
- Web Addresses for Reports of State or Local HIV and AIDS Surveillance (PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report, 2007. Vol. 19. Atlanta: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2006 (PDF).
- Tutorial: Women and HIV/AIDS in the United States
kaiserEDU.org, June 2007.
Sign up if you would like us to keep you informed regarding updates to the HIV Guide and this web site. We will not share your information with anyone.